- 1 baguette
- 3 oz of smoked salmon
- Garden vegetable (or original) cream cheese
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp finger lime pearls (6 - 7 finger limes)
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the baguette into 1/4 inch slices and smear olive oil on both sides. Place each slice on the baking sheet.
- Bake baguette slices for 3 minutes on each side and let them cool for 5 minutes.
- Spread a dollop of cream cheese, place a sliced piece of smoke salmon, top it with Citriburst finger lime pearls, and enjoy!