- 1/2 pound shrimp, diced
- 1/2 pound scallops, diced
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup, finely diced red onion
- 1/2 cup red pepper, finely chopped
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely diced
- 1/4 cilantro, finely chopped
- Salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 8 Citriburst finger limes or 2 teaspoons of Citriburst pearls
- Tortilla chips
Place shrimp and scallops in a colander, rinse under cold water and let drain. Place in a non-reactive glass or ceramic bowl and cover with lime juice. Refrigerate 1 hour or until seafood cooks through.
Remove bowl from fridge and discard 1/2 cup of the lime juice, stir in the chopped vegetable, cilantro and season with plenty of salt and pepper to taste. To serve, spoon mixture into serving glasses, top each glass with the Citriburst Finger Lime pulp and serve accompanied with chips. Crunch….yum!