- 4 New York or rib steaks, seasoned with salt and pepper to taste
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Citriburst finger lime pearls (6 finger limes)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Char the jalapeño over a gas grill, an open flame or under the broiler. Once cooled, halve seed and finely dice. Meanwhile in the bowl of a food processor combine thyme, oregano, rosemary, parsley, garlic cloves and oil. Whir until smooth. Spoon mixture into a bowl and stir in diced jalapeño, finger lime pearls and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Grill steaks until desired doneness and spoon chimichurri overtop. Serve and listen for “ohhhs” and “ahhhs”.