- 20 Nilla wafers, processed to fine crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 large yolks
- 2 tablespoons Citriburst Finger Lime zest
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup strained lime juice
- 5 Citriburst Finger Limes
- 8 oz whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 4 Citriburst Finger Limes
For the filling: Whisk yolks and zest and condensed milk in medium bowl. Whisk in juice, and pulp from the 5 Citriburst Finger Limes, set aside at room temperature.
For the crust: Heat oven to 325 degrees. Mix crumbs and sugar in medium bowl. Stir in butter with a fork until combined; Press crumbs over bottom and up sides of into 9inch tart pan.Bake 12 minutes. Remove from oven, pour lime filling in the crust and return to oven and bake 13 minutes until set. Cool to room temperature and refrigerate until chilled. Whip cream until soft peaks, whip in sugar. Spoon over chilled pie. And top with remaining lime pulp.