- 4 baby bok choy, halved lengthwise and leaves seperated
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh dill weed
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 skinless salmon fillet (6 to 8 ounces)
- 8 Citriburst finger limes cut in half or 2 teaspoons of Citriburst pearls
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Fold 4 large pieces of parchment paper (about 15 by 16 inches) in half to crease them; open, and lay them flat.
Set the four pieces of parchment on the counter. On one side of the crease, mound some bok choy; top with some of the shallot, butter, and dill. Season with salt and pepper. Place salmon on top; season with salt and pepper and spoon over finger lime pearls.
To close, fold parchment over salmon; make small overlapping pleats to seal the open sides and create a half-moon-shaped packet. Place on a rimmed baking sheet; bake until salmon is opaque throughout, 15 to 17 minutes. Serve immediately and wait for the compliments to roll in.